Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Deadmines success

We did the deadmines - only one wipe out and otherwise pretty fair going. Thanks to Rasputin, Grado, Jediscrollit and Jayjay for a instance well fought.

Druids and party wipe outs.
I would like to point out to all concerned that a druid is darn handy in wipe out scenarios. We all died on the ship after we were desended on by about 12 mobs (sorry guys - I believe that was my fault). I respawned and being a night elf (my dead spirit is quicker than most characters) I got back first, told the other guys to wait for a bit - went to cat form and managed to run through the whole instance passing the three sets of guards (stealthed) and used rebirth to raise our priest - rasputin who then raised the rest of our party.
We also had a quick bash at stockades, got one quest done and about two thirds of a couple of others - nice tough area that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home